With a virtual office in Dublin
or in another Irish city
, your company will benefit from having a business office in a reputable business center at only a fraction of the cost of a traditional office
. Our company
has a vast experience in company formation services
and virtual office services
and our team of specialists in company registration in Ireland
can offer full assistance, tailored in accordance to the needs of your business.
The main virtual office services offered by our experts in company formation in Ireland
Choosing the services of a virtual office
can be an appealing idea for any company that is at the beginning of its commercial activities, such as a start-up company, as through this option, the investor will avoid relevant
costs that are generally associated with a traditional office
. The virtual office package
provided by เกมยิงปลาใหม่ www.games66.net
consists of the following:
• prestigious business address in Dublin for a credible and risk-free base for corresponding with clients;
• a registered office necessary for establishing an Irish company – a compulsory requirement for all Irish businesses;
• mail collection and forwarding - we can collect mail and packages and send them to you according to your instructions (by mail, fax or email);
• incoming and outgoing faxes - use our local fax number and we'll collect and send faxes to you, wherever you are;
• a local phone number in Dublin, Ireland or in another Irish city where you want to develop your business;
• voice mailbox - all of your voice messages will be forwarded to you by email, as per your instructions.
The following video offers a short presentation on the main virtual office services available in Ireland:
Additional virtual office services in Ireland
Our team of consultants in company formation in Ireland
can provide further virtual office services
, that can be selected in case your business will need them. A local or foreign company registered in one of the Irish cities
can benefit from the below mentioned additional virtual office services
• dedicated fax service - the investors can benefit from a private phone number;
• call redirecting - specialized technology enables call redirection to your primary number;
• collection of bank statements – we can collect such documents according to your instructions;
• extra usage of the meeting room – which can be employed when meeting with the company’s employees or business partners.
What are the main advantages of an Irish virtual office?
Choosing the services of a virtual office in Ireland
can have a great impact on a local business, not only regarding the operating costs, but also regarding the company’s employees. The employees working for a company in Ireland
which uses a virtual office
do not need to be present in the office during their working schedule, as they can work from remote locations.
An advantage is given by the fact that the employees
will not lose time on the commute in order to complete their daily tasks, which can have a positive impact on their productivity. The productivity of the company can increase as the human resources retention rate is higher compared to the traditional type of working environment.
Since the company can hire employees working from remote locations
, a local employer can choose employees from any given location in the world and not just the Irish city
where the company operates, as long as the respective persons have all the necessary technical means to communicate in a proper way with their employer. Our team of specialists in company registration in Ireland
can provide an extensive presentation on the types of employment contracts that can be signed in this case.
As a newly formed business in Ireland, it is generally necessary to invest in technology and other necessary office devices. When selecting the services of a virtual office in Ireland, the investor will benefit from all the basic devices necessary to develop a business activity and this can also be applied to the company’s employees, who can use their own devices; thus, the company will save relevant costs associated with this aspect.
Another advantage for those opening a company in Ireland
by selecting the services of a virtual office
is given by the contractual commitment; in most cases, the services of a virtual office in Ireland
are established under a contract signed on a month-to-month basis, as opposed to renting a brick-and-mortar office
, where such contracts are generally signed on a yearly basis; our team of specialists in Irish company formation
can advise on the main provisions that should be included in any type of commercial contract.
If you need the services of an Irish virtual office
, do not hesitate to contact our Ireland company formation agents
, who can offer further advice on the advantages of operating through this type of office
investors can request for further information on the benefits of an Irish virtual office